Thank you for visiting Homesteading for women!
This policy is valid from February 2017. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact Michelle Farmer.
- On occasion, I accept forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
- The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.
- I will only choose to promote products/services/businesses that I have, in fact, used and that I feel will be beneficial to you, my readers.
- I am not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely mine. If I claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, I will only endorse products or services that I believe, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
- Mentions of associated products/services/businesses within the content of our blog may or may not be noted as an affiliate in every reference.